Saturday, July 21, 2012

Check out my new AVON e-Brochure!

Check out my new AVON e-Brochure!: Hi Everyone!

Yep, I'm selling Avon. I'm also going to be selling Pampered Chef. Why? Because while waiting for school to start, I'm driving the kids nuts and they want me out of the house. Muahahahaaaa. Also because I do actually use products from both companies a lot. I love Avon Mascara, lipsticks and Haiku perfume. They also have a great selection of costume jewelry, kids stuff, gadgets for the kitchen, skin and hair care items, along with quite a bit more. It's a lot different from the Avon when I was a kid.

Pampered Chef is another one. I love it. I joke between me and my friends, we probably have the entire collection. I cannot say enough about their stone wear, or their garlic presses. This one has lasted me roughly 3 years No garlic press has ever lasted that long in my hands. The best part about this is, if you host a party, I come and cook for you, you get to play with my kitchen toys and you get a discount based on how much your guests purchase. At my first party, I had maybe 10 gals over and I got over $300.00 in discounts.

I know it sounds like a bit of a spiel, but it's something I'm excited about and if you ever have a hankering for any of these products, I hope you local friends will keep me in mind.

No comments: